Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Mark Knopfler Get Lucky Tour Dates (Amsterdam leaked)  (Read 27243 times)

Offlinemarky49

• Lady writer
Re: Mark Knopfler Get Lucky Tour Dates (Amsterdam leaked)
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 09:10:25 PM »
Probably because the techno monkeys from Canada would be overstrained?
I'm so anxious and nervous and afraid it could all go wrong! Sorry for panicking but I can't help it  :'(

Hopefully the site's robust enough to handle the requests! ??? And the currencies!  8)

Offlinegoldenheart96

• Lady writer
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 09:10:57 PM »
Oh yes Martina, some vicodin and I will feel all warm and fuzzy inside and won't give a damn about the whole mess  ;D
I'm much more looking forward to the Season 6 premiere right now than to the presale.

LE, I'd LOVE to come to Hamburg again and take up on your offer, thanks a lot! I also have no problems with trying to get some tickets later on, last year Mannheim and Cologne were spontaneous decisions, too. BUT I need good seats for Frankfurt at least as my parents will be joining me. That's three tickets and I don't want to get row 20 just because I'm in the without-a-credit-card minority or sitting on a Mac on the wrong day of the week, that's plain ridiculous :'(
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 09:13:47 PM by goldenheart96 »

OfflineBest Brown Baggies

• Lady writer
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 09:27:26 PM »
Just a quick question re Amsterdam?
I'm hoping to go to Amsterdam again next year, but last year they initially only released 1 night , so Ingrid was kind enough to get me a tix, then a few days later they released another date, which caused some problems. Luckily i was able to change my plans, and the extra date actually turned out to be the very 1st gig on the tour, so i was lucky enough to go to both.

Any idea if there is only going to be 1 night this time?

If there is, i hope that Rotterdam will be straight after, because then i can stay in Holland an extra night. Make more of a trip for me.

Also, surely with the Amsterdam pre-sale, it's not as much of a hurry to book, because it is standing only with no reserved seating.
REMEMBER THE SPRINT TO THE STAGE. ;D ;D ;D

Cheers   BBB

And a crowd of young boys they're fooling around in the corner
Drunk and dressed in their best brown baggies and their platform soles.

Offlinelocalhero1986

• Lady writer
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2009, 09:52:15 PM »
For some venues I don't understand the idea of presale for the best seats... HMH in Amsterdam is "run as fast as you can" to be in the first row. Anyway, as I bought the deluxe edition, I don't have any money to buy the first tickets. Maybe at the end of September! ;D ;D ;D

OfflineIrisRose

• Not just another angel
  • Founder
  • Romeo
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2009, 09:18:25 PM »
Ordering through MK.com works for me, for Berkeley and Portland.   Oddly, I have much better luck ordering directly from the Britt Festival organization in Jacksonville.    That works if you have a membership with them.    I'm just looking forward so eagerly for the USA dats.   Um, have I said that already?
But a spoonful of forgiveness
Goes a long, long way
And we all should do our best
To get along

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2009, 11:47:48 PM »
What Is Box Office Collection?
Tickets for this event are to be picked up at the Box Office ON THE NIGHT OF THE SHOW ONLY. Most venues offer what is called "Box Office Collection" which means you can pick up tickets right at the venue prior to the show. If the event indicates "Box Office Collection", then rest assured that your tickets will be waiting for you at the venue
Proud member of the AMIT crew

Offlinegoldenheart96

• Lady writer
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2009, 12:04:58 AM »
I get a headache whenever I think of that presale thing. Everything seems so simple but it is NOT if you don't have a friggin' credit card or, on a more shallow side, use the wrong computer (a Mac)! It sucks big time! I just want to have three very good seats for Frankfurt, Germany. The rest I don't care.
A part of me just hopes the German presale will be handled differently. I'd even prefer silly vouchers. How sad is that?

If I don't get my good seats, hell will break loose. In that case I swear I'm gonna post something really nasty over at MKNews.

(Uh-oh, time for my medication again...)

OfflineJustme

• Romeo
  • Kilnockie Supporters Club
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2009, 01:18:42 AM »
I get a headache whenever I think of that presale thing. Everything seems so simple but it is NOT if you don't have a friggin' credit card or, on a more shallow side, use the wrong computer (a Mac)! It sucks big time! I just want to have three very good seats for Frankfurt, Germany. The rest I don't care.
A part of me just hopes the German presale will be handled differently. I'd even prefer silly vouchers. How sad is that?
Yepp, I'm totally with you on that as I'm just to finish my studies and I don't see a need for stupid plastic money. Call me old-fashioned, but in these times you can't be careful enough. The years of plenty have passed.
And she's sitting in her Lusso, in the early morning sun.

Offlinejoko

• Camerado
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2009, 08:52:22 AM »
new tour dates announced ...

June 13, 2010   Norwegian Wood Festival  Oslo, Norway   
June 14, 2010   Vestlandshallen   Bergen, Norway   
July 02, 2010   Hala Stulecia   Wroclaw, Poland

interesting change of route so far ...

Offlineschmonka

• Camerado
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2009, 10:19:46 AM »

If I don't get my good seats, hell will break loose. In that case I swear I'm gonna post something really nasty over at MKNews.

Ok i empathise about the credit card - but i ordered my presale tix using my MAC and thw hole process was seamless - why were you having problems with the most stable operating system in the world......?????? ;D ;)
Michael Mcintyre - 2009 - Newport - "Ruff as Fuck"

Offlinemarky49

• Lady writer
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2009, 11:00:45 AM »

Ok i empathise about the credit card - but i ordered my presale tix using my MAC and thw hole process was seamless - why were you having problems with the most stable operating system in the world......?????? ;D ;)

The point is that the MK.com store says: "Please Note: Our store is NOT compatible with Safari for Mac, but will work with all other browsers."
But it looks like they don't know anyway what's working or not...hopefully they handle our credit card details with more care!!!  :-[

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Not Quite The Movie Star
  • Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2009, 11:16:54 AM »

June 13, 2010   Norwegian Wood Festival  Oslo, Norway   

Hmm, so he's playing at a Festival. Unusual... maybe he'll play at Glastonbury?!
"You can't polish a doo-doo" - Mark Knopfler

Offlineschmonka

• Camerado
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2009, 11:37:27 AM »

The point is that the MK.com store says: "Please Note: Our store is NOT compatible with Safari for Mac, but will work with all other browsers."
But it looks like they don't know anyway what's working or not...hopefully they handle our credit card details with more care!!!  :-[

Agreed - worked with my MAC and Safari perfectly....more evidence the MK.com operatives dont seem to be fully aware of whats going on......but it worked for me so im happy...... ;D
Michael Mcintyre - 2009 - Newport - "Ruff as Fuck"

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2009, 02:41:07 PM »

June 13, 2010   Norwegian Wood Festival  Oslo, Norway   

They are announcing new dates very closely to the presale date. If you are out even a day or two you have almost no time to put a b plan and put you under stress.
Hot hot hot!
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2009, 04:02:33 PM »
the credit card details mentioning actually scares me.
i am being carefull in all my personal details, but do they??
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.055 seconds with 38 queries.