Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: FOR SALE OR SWAP 2 Original Radio-Show-CDs In the studio BIA and First  (Read 2621 times)

OfflineKlaus74

• Camerado
  • i am new on here, be gentle
Hello, i have these two Radio-Shows from the "In the Studio Series" twice in my collection, so i can offer it here for sale or for swap for some other interesting stuff for my collection i´m looking for. :wave

Original USA-CD-Album In The Studio Dire Straits - Dire Straits with original Cardboard-Archive-Cover and a copied Cue-Sheet. Topic is the first album.
Original USA-CD-Album In The Studio Dire Straits - Brothers in arms with a plastic-envelope-cover and a copied Cue-Sheet. Topic is the BIA-Album.
Both are released for Radio-Play only in 1992.

Both CDs are original Issues from the USA, no copies. Most of that Radio-Show CDs had been manufactured through Metatec Discovery Systems.
Conditions: The first Radio-Show CD is in very good condition and the second Radio Show CD is in average condition, because of haarlines and thin scratches, but it plays fine on my CD-machines.
My offer are the two CD-Radio-Shows for sale or for swap. I honestly pefer to swap both shows for some other interesting item for my collection, like other CD-Radioshow which is missing in my collection, some other Promotional-CD, Promotional-Vinyl, Bootleg-Vinyl or Bootleg-CD.
If someone is interested in having such Radio-Show-CDs and has some other interesting items spare for swap, please feel free to contact me.
Best wishes Klaus.
We are fools to make war

OfflineKlaus74

• Camerado
  • i am new on here, be gentle
The DS-First Radio-Show-CD in much better condition.
We are fools to make war

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 36 queries.