Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Share a picture of your own Schecter Dream Machine  (Read 4130 times)

hunter

Re: Share a picture of your own Schecter Dream Machine
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2021, 04:39:13 PM »
My friend has a CAR Schecter from the Dallas era, and he installed Ingo's pickguard with the F500T clones. In "full" mode, they sound thick and full, but in tapped mode, they are nice and bright. They sound quite different than regular Strat pickups, but of course you knew that :) Also the metal pickguard changes the sound a bit compared with a regular plastic guard.

OfflineJF

• Rüdiger
  • Site : Textes, Blog & Rock'N'Roll
    • Blog about music
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2021, 12:48:26 AM »
I am going to make a replica of the sunburst schecter strat in few weeks.
but i'm gonna keep my fender neck with dots. So it will look like more to the first sunburst schecter strat Mark had, and that was stolen

Offlinediremark86

• Camerado
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2021, 03:09:05 PM »
At last, the company here in The Netherlands asks around 2000 euro's for a Dream Machine Build. Do you think this is a fair price?

I think that is a very reasonable price. I have around 2500 USD into each of mine. Each build has taken about a year from start to finish. I source all the hardware from Ingo, If you are really after the true sound and feel, make sure you do the same all the way down to the brass tremolo and the metal trem plate on the back. I have them professionally finished with a nitrocellulose finish, and then professionally assembled and set up.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 39 queries.