Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Vinyl and silver pressed CDs for sale  (Read 2826 times)

Offlineshortfin

• Local Hero
Vinyl and silver pressed CDs for sale
« on: July 22, 2022, 03:54:44 PM »
I sell numerous Dire Straits bootlegs (CD and vinyl).

They are listed here: http://www.direstraitsbootlegs.it/p/my-collection.html
www.direstraitsbootlegs.it
I was there: *Dire Straits: Ferrara, 6.7.1983 *Mark Knopfler: Pesaro, 7.6.2008 / Firenze, 11.11.2011 / Piazzola sul Brenta, 12.7.2013 / Milano, 28.5.2015 / Cattolica 18.07.2019 / Verona 22.07.2019

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
Re: Vinyl and silver pressed CDs for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2022, 04:50:22 PM »
texas sunset (correct title, as shown in the pic next to it is Texan sunset) is not 3 but 2 cd.
good luck with your endavour.
why if i may ask?
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Offlineshortfin

• Local Hero
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2022, 10:01:58 AM »
texas sunset (correct title, as shown in the pic next to it is Texan sunset) is not 3 but 2 cd.

You are right, thanks.

why if i may ask?

Well, I find myself in this situation. I listen to tons of music and more and more often I find myself looking at my Dire Straits bootlegs, which I never listen to, and thinking: what's the point? To keep them there just to say I have them? I've never been a collector, because sooner or later I get bored. So I think about how many records of music to listen to and not collect I could buy by selling my collection of Dire Straits Bootlegs. So, i pulled the trigger.
I was there: *Dire Straits: Ferrara, 6.7.1983 *Mark Knopfler: Pesaro, 7.6.2008 / Firenze, 11.11.2011 / Piazzola sul Brenta, 12.7.2013 / Milano, 28.5.2015 / Cattolica 18.07.2019 / Verona 22.07.2019

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2022, 11:37:31 AM »
I'm much the same.  I have much less than yourself but don't have a record player now.  The reason I have for not selling is the trouble posting such awkwardly shaped/sized items. 
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2022, 08:07:12 AM »

You are right, thanks.

why if i may ask?

Well, I find myself in this situation. I listen to tons of music and more and more often I find myself looking at my Dire Straits bootlegs, which I never listen to, and thinking: what's the point? To keep them there just to say I have them? I've never been a collector, because sooner or later I get bored. So I think about how many records of music to listen to and not collect I could buy by selling my collection of Dire Straits Bootlegs. So, i pulled the trigger.

collected bootlegs in the early days of my collecting, but then quickly switched the moment i got the grasp of torrenting, and realising it is all out there for free. also stopped collecting video recordings, as i realised i would never watch it, gone are the days of watching that Basel 1992 video or the alchemy or on the night video over and over and over again...i prefer to listen
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Offlineshortfin

• Local Hero
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2022, 11:12:13 AM »
I'm much the same.  I have much less than yourself but don't have a record player now.  The reason I have for not selling is the trouble posting such awkwardly shaped/sized items.

I received several requests in a short time and had to make a lot of packages these days. I have learnt to make very good ones using used cartons.  ;)

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 37 queries.