Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster (0117800-815) - Owners list  (Read 297299 times)

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
I have been thinking for a little while about making 'SE03113' available for sale, espeically as they are harder to come by of late. I just cannot justify having three to myself anymore nor do I want to advertise it on ebay either as I would ideally love someone to hopefully purchase it from this forum.....

I am in no rush to sell this beaut, as long as the right person buys it....

Rather than post the guitar I would propose that hopefully the person who wins it will be going to either Newcastle or the london shows and I could bring the guitar to the respective city instead....

I am realistically looking for around
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 02:40:10 PM by Knopflerfan »
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
I now have officially an option on it. Have just a little hesitation about it because I don't play myself, but as a collectorsitem I really dream about having one  :)

OfflineBrianT

• Camerado
I now have officially an option on it. Have just a little hesitation about it because I don't play myself, but as a collectorsitem I really dream about having one  :)

Ingrid

I am like you, do not play, but still have a MK Strat. So my vote is go for it, you will not regret it.

Brian
Devialet 440PRO - Audioprana SP/DIF-AES/EBU cable,
VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, Raysonic 168 CDP, Mac Mini Music Server,
AudioQuest Diamond USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Auditorium 23 Cables, Carver TX11 Tuner.

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Ingrid, I guess thinking on it, it may be a chance for you to have a go at playing? Incidentally how are you getting on Brian?

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

OfflineBrianT

• Camerado
Incidentally how are you getting on Brian?

I trapped my thumb in a fan about 10 months ago, have not picked the guitar up since then.

My thumb is nearly 100%, then I am going to take some pro lesson then. Will keep you informed.

Brian
VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, Raysonic 168 CDP, Mac Mini Music Server,
AudioQuest Diamond USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Auditorium 23 Cables, Carver TX11 Tuner.

Offlinetrundler

• Local Hero
WOW two MK Strats on EBay at the moment!!!!

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
WOW two MK Strats on EBay at the moment!!!!

Plus one of mine 'for sale' privately without going via 'Fleabay' - hopefully Ingrid will buy it??!! I really want her to buy it!!... ;D

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
I can confirm 'SE03113' is still up for sale for
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 12:51:30 PM by Knopflerfan »

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
So Am I the only one here who can't buy it because of the Wrists' breakdown ?

Sure would look nice on show with the pensa!!
Ps: love your sound files by the way....

OfflineAKW1987

• Guitar George
looking for

Offlinepatohls

• Guitar George
  • The picture to remind us True love will never fade
At last... My dream is on its way to me.

I bought this used MK Strat yesterday in Sweden. (Mint condition) (Attached)

Serial: SE00919. (Can anyone date my guitar?)

/Patrick

Nice one, congratulations! Probably 2003 or early 2004. For obliging facts you will have to unscrew the neck.

Answer from Fender USA.  Serial: SE00919 is manufactured  2004/03

/Patrick

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Amazing - yours was manufactured before Mine (SE00860) & Smerkle's (SE00850)

OfflineBrianT

• Camerado
I can confirm 'SE03113' is still up for sale for

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Thanks Brian, I just seriously only used it twice throughout my ownership... my other two will no way ever be up for sale as they are very precious having been signed by the man himself....

Offlineswitaki

• Guitar George
Hey all,

Im trying to get my hands on of these beauties myself.  I started a post in the Buy/Sell Forum but just wanted to put it out there in case anyone is selling one with tags and case. 

I had the opportunity to buy one a few years ago when they were still being made and of course didnt have the cash at the time.  Ive been an avid knopfler fan for almost 30 years and would very much appreciate a PM from anyone wanting to part with theirs.  It would go to a very good home :)

Thanks guys

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.073 seconds with 37 queries.