Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News:
- Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Henrik Hansen Documentary  (Read 37605 times)

OfflineKnopfleRick

• Camerado
  • i am new on here, be gentle
Re: Henrik Hansen Documentary
« Reply #195 on: June 09, 2021, 11:21:13 am »
yes was great being there , car broke down on way back and pushed out of the mud , great to feel close to the band meeting guy was really nice too and mk in wellies was cool

Yes it was a surreal occasion wasn't it??!! I remember getting there very early to look round and then spotting MK and family in wellies! Mind you yes I needed a push out of the car park too!

My experience was even more surreal... I was sitting in a desk having something to eat with my friends and MK and his family arrived, bought something to eat and sat in the table next to us!!!!!

WOW.... how electrifying. Where did that happen ?   Did anyone else approach him in/out of the place ?    Or was he a grey eminence  :D

It was quite surreal, nobody noticed him or pretended not to notice him. He passed walking by in front of me and I didn't noticed him either. One of my friends left his seat like he was Flash and in a blink of an eye he was saying Hi to MK and shaking hands, and also in a blink of an eye I took my phone and took a picture of the moment as I noticed what was happening!.

All was so quick that I don't remember how it happened... Mk, his wife and youngest daughter went to buy something to one of the food tracks and after that, came and seat in the table just next to us, he made a movement with his head toward my friend, and they stayed there having their food, just next to us, and nobody said a thing to them, we didn't bothered them either further than that shaking hands from my friend that was very polite and didn't last more than 10 seconds... My friend actually is very shy but he couldn't resist!

What a story. Thank you for sharing. 
Because we all know how important his privacy is to him, it was very respectful of you and all of the others not to bother him.  :thumbsup
This is all the heaven we've got, right here where we are.

Offlineskydiver

• Camerado
« Reply #196 on: June 09, 2021, 01:02:07 pm »
Henrik’s feature length biographical documentary on Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits) is set to release 2021.

https://rsafilms.com/us/directors/henrik-hansen

Back to the topic for a second:
are there any further news around on the documentary?
With almost half of 2021 over...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 01:31:39 pm by skydiver »

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • David Knopfler
  • A DS/MK fan since 1988. Not a sheep.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
« Reply #197 on: June 09, 2021, 01:57:21 pm »
Henrik’s feature length biographical documentary on Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits) is set to release 2021.

https://rsafilms.com/us/directors/henrik-hansen

Back to the topic for a second:
are there any further news around on the documentary?
With almost half of 2021 over...

We're still at early June...

A usual release date might be autumm 2021 but considering MK is recording a new cd, and how lazy are they, probably, it Hansen's video gets released, would make it as a bonus dvd in MK new album...

You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

Offlineskydiver

• Camerado
« Reply #198 on: June 09, 2021, 03:02:44 pm »
A bonus DVD in connection with the next release would indeed be a good idea.

© 2018 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by knopflerized.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.031 seconds with 36 queries.