Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Rumour about a gig in South Africa 2008  (Read 8045 times)

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
Re: Rumour about a gig in South Africa 2008
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2017, 05:15:19 PM »
I was watching my football team last night and after a great win I caught myself thinking... what if I had footage of something Mark didn't want to be divulged and he personally asked me (through management of course) to hand it over to him and delete any copy I might have, what would I do? I'm not talking about anything dodgy or personal life related, maybe a DS secret reunion of some sort. Because it might be exactly what happened here.

If it was me I'd give it to him straight away. Don't know if I'd delete the copy though. I'd certainly not divulge it but wouldn't deprive myself from having such a souvenir.

Tell him that the price is your own private gig with select members of AMIT!  ;)
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OfflineEddie Fox

• Romeo
    • Ed Raposo
Re: Rumour about a gig in South Africa 2008
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2017, 05:50:56 PM »
I was watching my football team last night and after a great win I caught myself thinking... what if I had footage of something Mark didn't want to be divulged and he personally asked me (through management of course) to hand it over to him and delete any copy I might have, what would I do? I'm not talking about anything dodgy or personal life related, maybe a DS secret reunion of some sort. Because it might be exactly what happened here.

If it was me I'd give it to him straight away. Don't know if I'd delete the copy though. I'd certainly not divulge it but wouldn't deprive myself from having such a souvenir.

Tell him that the price is your own private gig with select members of AMIT!  ;)

With all songs and guitars we want. I'm on your team  :clap
I am the Iron Fist. Protector of K'un-Lun. Sworn enemy of the Hand.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 36 queries.