Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: New Album - Down The Road Wherever  (Read 162549 times)

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
Re: New Album - Down The Road Wherever
« Reply #510 on: September 20, 2018, 09:32:34 AM »
Book one of the editions of the new album ' Down The Road Wherever ' and automatically receive a code for the ticket presale.

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/down-the-road-wherever/9200000099177187/?suggestionType=searchhistory&productId=9200000099177187&bltgh=hYZiT9nELwfise6PWlZCrg.1.5.ProductImage&language=en

The dutch site bol.com

Any special information about tour dates or just the code?

According to PCM everybody will have pre-sale access. Ingrid and Val mailed them yesterday about this.
Proud member of the AMIT crew

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
« Reply #511 on: September 20, 2018, 09:34:06 AM »
It's weird that "Drover's road" if it's only in the deluxe cd it goes in the middle of the tracklist and "Matchstick man" remains as the last...

Apparently they paid special attention at the track list and decided it fit better that way  :hmm

Yes, and Every Heart In The Room and Rear View Mirror are not on the LP versions.

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo
« Reply #512 on: September 20, 2018, 09:39:02 AM »
Book one of the editions of the new album ' Down The Road Wherever ' and automatically receive a code for the ticket presale.

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/down-the-road-wherever/9200000099177187/?suggestionType=searchhistory&productId=9200000099177187&bltgh=hYZiT9nELwfise6PWlZCrg.1.5.ProductImage&language=en

The dutch site bol.com

According to PCM everybody will have pre-sale access. Ingrid and Val mailed them yesterday about this.

And codes will come with the album so tourdates will then i assume follow late november?

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
« Reply #513 on: September 20, 2018, 09:41:16 AM »
Also, anybody noticed this in mk.com?:

all MarkKnopfler.com pre-order customers will receive a complimentary future live recording from the forthcoming tour. More information on that and how our customers can take advantage of this very special offer will be provided in the coming weeks.

You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
« Reply #514 on: September 20, 2018, 09:42:46 AM »

The dutch site bol.com

And codes will come with the album so tourdates will then i assume follow late november?

If that's true, they can announce the COMPLETE tour first, and start with the pre-sale after the album is released. The action is active until 16 november. It makes no sense if the presale starts before 16 nov.

Offlinejbaent

• Mark F. Knopfler
« Reply #515 on: September 20, 2018, 09:46:59 AM »
If that's true, they can announce the COMPLETE tour first, and start with the pre-sale after the album is released. The action is active until 16 november. It makes no sense if the presale starts before 16 nov.

They already announced presales the same morning with some Tracker concerts ...

My guess is that they will announce on friday 16th november the tour dates and start the presale on Tuesday (they usually do it on tuesday I don't know why..) 20th november...

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
« Reply #516 on: September 20, 2018, 09:53:12 AM »

My guess is that they will announce on friday 16th november the tour dates and start the presale on Tuesday (they usually do it on tuesday I don't know why..) 20th november...

That is the GF meaning of 'soon'. I hope this 'soon' means a tour announcement before october/november

OfflineUrrim

• Guitar George
  • Not quite the movie star
« Reply #517 on: September 20, 2018, 09:59:26 AM »
Does it matter for the the in which country you pre-order for the tour location options; so for example: would I be able to book a tour in the Benelux if I'd pre-order from the Official (UK) Store?

Offlinejbaent

• Mark F. Knopfler
« Reply #518 on: September 20, 2018, 10:01:06 AM »
Does it matter in which country you pre-order for the tour locations; so for examample: would I be able to book a tour in the Benelux if I'd pre-order from the Official (UK) Store?

I bet anyone would get the MK.com presale as Val and Ingrid said, and all of this are just commercial hooks.

OfflineUrrim

• Guitar George
  • Not quite the movie star
« Reply #519 on: September 20, 2018, 10:06:59 AM »
Does it matter in which country you pre-order for the tour locations; so for examample: would I be able to book a tour in the Benelux if I'd pre-order from the Official (UK) Store?

I bet anyone would get the MK.com presale as Val and Ingrid said, and all of this are just commercial hooks.

I see. I was asking because the bol.com (dutch webshop) specifically says that if you pre-order, you'll get "access to the the ticket pre-sale of the Mark Knopfler Benelux tour", implying that you might not be able to book a tour outside the Benelux, would you hypothetically want to.

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo
« Reply #520 on: September 20, 2018, 10:10:24 AM »

That is the GF meaning of 'soon'. I hope this 'soon' means a tour announcement before october/november

I think a tour announcement will come around the same time the album will be out. With the announcement usualy is the info when ticketsales start. And they will start after 16 nov.

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo
« Reply #521 on: September 20, 2018, 10:13:01 AM »

I see. I was asking because the bol.com (dutch webshop) specifically says that if you pre-order, you'll get "access to the the ticket pre-sale of the Mark Knopfler Benelux tour", implying that you might not be able to book a tour outside the Benelux, would you hypothetically want to.
So now we know he is going to play Antwerp Amsterdam and Luxemburg again  ;D

Love Expresso

« Reply #522 on: September 20, 2018, 10:13:36 AM »
So what's next? Time for the next track, snippet, leakage whatever. In the meantime we can listen to this:  ;D

LE

Offlinejbaent

• Mark F. Knopfler
« Reply #523 on: September 20, 2018, 10:14:06 AM »

The virgin/emi/universal UK also says that if you pre-order with them you have presale codes for the UK and Ireland tour...

When the venues are seated, sometimes they have seats compromised for different presales in different sites...

Guess they like to create mess... If you don't mind pre-ordering at bol.com, try it, maybe you have extra chances, but it's not sure. It might be just a commercial hook.

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #524 on: September 20, 2018, 10:17:29 AM »
Just noticed we have a new banner for "Down the Road Wherever"!    Thanks Knopflerized!    :)
Goin' into Tow Law....

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.042 seconds with 41 queries.