Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: DTRW - Bonus vinyl tracks!!  (Read 77438 times)

Offlineknopfler1

• Camerado
Re: DTRW - Bonus vinyl tracks!!
« Reply #195 on: November 22, 2018, 06:35:25 PM »
I got a code with my standard 2LP edition. Just logged into the soundofvinyl page and it has now converted to a Super Deluxe Boxset download with all tracks!

OfflineIan Lewis

• Camerado
    • Ian Lewis Photography
« Reply #196 on: November 22, 2018, 07:01:24 PM »
I got a code with my standard 2LP edition. Just logged into the soundofvinyl page and it has now converted to a Super Deluxe Boxset download with all tracks!

It’s sounding like a lottery, some people get them and some people don’t

Unless they are slowing ‘upgrading’ everyone’s codes?

www.ianlewisphoto.co.uk

OfflineJasper90

• Camerado
« Reply #197 on: November 22, 2018, 07:03:50 PM »
I can also download only 16 songs ::). I can understand that it is too difficult or just too much work to make a proper download code/.rar so everybody has the same  :smack
A mess indeed. But they also don't let you know that they changed the file as well, that they updated it. Even when I had to register, so they have my e-mail adress. Thats really bad, If it wasn't (again!) on this great forum, I did not even know of it  :disbelief
MK Down the Road Wherever tour :
22.05.2019 Royal Albert Hall London, UK
22.06.2019 Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium
23.06.2019 Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, Netherlands
03.07.2019 St. Peter at Sunset Kelzenholz, Switzerland

Love Expresso

« Reply #198 on: November 22, 2018, 07:26:15 PM »
So finally the "bonus"- tracks are available digitally and we have a full 19-track-list of new material. We are spoiled people, folks! Being fan of an artist who really delievers is something that's by far anything but obvious. I am happy and grateful.

It's like watching the Extended Edition of one of your favourite movies: Once who have seen the longer version, the first cut seems incomplete. I don't care any longer which song is called Bonus and which is not, it's the full monty, same with Tracker already.

You can say it's a question of taste or flavour, but you can't blame his new album for not being a seriously good piece of very good work and expression! I appreciate that very much.

Privateering (20),  Tracker (18), now Down The Road Wherever (19). Thank you Mark, long may it continue.

LE

Offlinefollowmehome217

• Guitar George
  • i am new on here, be gentle
« Reply #199 on: November 22, 2018, 07:28:02 PM »
If anyone could send me a link/email me the 3 bonus songs that would greatly be appreciated!  Still only have 16..

OfflineJustme

• Romeo
  • Kilnockie Supporters Club
« Reply #200 on: November 22, 2018, 07:36:58 PM »
I bought the deluxe box. Now I can download 16 tracks in mp3.
This is absolutely ridiculous. I bet a team of Chimpanzees would do a better job.

:thumbsdown

And she's sitting in her Lusso, in the early morning sun.

OfflineAdz

• Local Hero
« Reply #201 on: November 22, 2018, 08:21:33 PM »
I've arrived home now and retried my box set code, but it still only gives me 16 tracks. I've emailed The Sound Of Vinyl support at tickets@pushsupport.com, with the subject line SoV Code Validation Issues and will wait to hear back.

OfflineLeprechaun

• Local Hero
« Reply #202 on: November 22, 2018, 09:03:52 PM »
I have just the 16. Could someone send me a PM with the  download link for all 19 tracks?

Offlineemilianomk

• Camerado
« Reply #203 on: November 22, 2018, 09:30:14 PM »
 :wave Please somene can send me the links ? :D ;D

OfflineDarling Pretty

• Lady writer
  • DS Fan since April 1987-Miami Vice episode S02E03
« Reply #204 on: November 22, 2018, 10:15:33 PM »
Me too please. Need the 3 bonus songs please. As a digital DL. Thx
Love will find a Way

OfflineDarling Pretty

• Lady writer
  • DS Fan since April 1987-Miami Vice episode S02E03
« Reply #205 on: November 22, 2018, 10:17:38 PM »
So finally the "bonus"- tracks are available digitally and we have a full 19-track-list of new material. We are spoiled people, folks! Being fan of an artist who really delievers is something that's by far anything but obvious. I am happy and grateful.

It's like watching the Extended Edition of one of your favourite movies: Once who have seen the longer version, the first cut seems incomplete. I don't care any longer which song is called Bonus and which is not, it's the full monty, same with Tracker already.

You can say it's a question of taste or flavour, but you can't blame his new album for not being a seriously good piece of very good work and expression! I appreciate that very much.

Privateering (20),  Tracker (18), now Down The Road Wherever (19). Thank you Mark, long may it continue.

LE

Yeah. You nailed it. Thats how it is. Thanks again Mark.
It is a great album. Full of new musical terrain
Love will find a Way

OfflineMK_live

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Camerado
« Reply #206 on: November 22, 2018, 11:41:06 PM »
I do have the 19 tracks since today , but complained a few days earlier. This is the reply i just received;

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to hear that your download did not include the bonus tracks. Further information to download the bonus tracks will be sent to you shortly. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to tickets@pushsupport.com. 

Regards,
Megan
MarkKnopfler.com

It seems they are really working on a fix!

OfflineGuy Knopfler

• Guitar George
« Reply #207 on: November 23, 2018, 07:08:06 AM »
Hi, Could someone please make my weekend and PM the bonus tracks? Tnx

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #208 on: November 23, 2018, 09:39:53 AM »

LE

:clap :wave
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

OfflineUrrim

• Guitar George
  • Not quite the movie star
« Reply #209 on: November 23, 2018, 10:07:59 AM »

LE

Privateering had more than 20 songs, right? Including bonus discs. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privateering_(album)#Track_listing
I was initially never aware the bonus tracks like River of Grorg or Your Perfect Song.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 11:22:54 AM by Urrim »

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.064 seconds with 41 queries.