Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Going Home again  (Read 15744 times)

OfflineEddie Fox

• Romeo
    • Ed Raposo
Re: Going Home again
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2020, 03:23:46 AM »
To all those talking about the so called major error, first of all, he’s 71. That being said, try to fit your home key into the keyhole without gloves on a very cold day. Even better try to text on your cellphone. Now just imagine how tough it is to play the guitar in the cold at the age of 71. Yeah.
I am the Iron Fist. Protector of K'un-Lun. Sworn enemy of the Hand.

Offlineborder_reiver

• Founder
  • Romeo
  • "I've been down in Louisiana playing on his album"
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2020, 07:11:07 AM »
To all those talking about the so called major error, first of all, he’s 71. That being said, try to fit your home key into the keyhole without gloves on a very cold day. Even better try to text on your cellphone. Now just imagine how tough it is to play the guitar in the cold at the age of 71. Yeah.

Sorry man, too funny not to comment... but how cold does it really get in Rio?  ;D
"My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues."

OfflineEddie Fox

• Romeo
    • Ed Raposo
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2020, 12:52:04 PM »

Sorry man, too funny not to comment... but how cold does it really get in Rio?  ;D

I lived for a long time in southern New Zealand and my mother lives in France so I’ve played in cold environments quite a few times, thank you very much lol

Offlineborder_reiver

• Founder
  • Romeo
  • "I've been down in Louisiana playing on his album"
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2020, 01:08:48 PM »

I lived for a long time in southern New Zealand and my mother lives in France so I’ve played in cold environments quite a few times, thank you very much lol

Got it  ;)
"My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues."

Offline2manyguitars

• Lady writer
  • What is life without music......
    • Here some occasionally resonable music..
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2020, 01:46:34 PM »

Welcome to the cold side Eddie 😉

OfflineEddie Fox

• Romeo
    • Ed Raposo
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2020, 03:24:08 PM »

Believe it or not, I miss it. Don’t really enjoy the heat. Anyway, I think it’s common sense Mark’s playing has been affected by a number of things but I don’t think it was a bad performance at all.

Offline2manyguitars

• Lady writer
  • What is life without music......
    • Here some occasionally resonable music..
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2020, 10:42:10 PM »

Believe it or not, I miss it. Don’t really enjoy the heat. Anyway, I think it’s common sense Mark’s playing has been affected by a number of things but I don’t think it was a bad performance at all.

Agreed.

Death by over analysis.

For all those 'cold deniers', even Guy says Goodwood was chilly....
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 10:45:46 PM by 2manyguitars »

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.031 seconds with 38 queries.