Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News:
- Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines
TODAY the tour starts in Barcelona

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Local Hero - musical  (Read 36597 times)

OfflineRobson

• Romeo
Re: Local Hero - musical
« Reply #615 on: April 13, 2019, 10:30:01 pm »
"Just wish we could hear Mark singing these tunes..

I will be on two or maybe three MK concerts, I think I will not see a musical but I dream about it.
"My first guitar had to be red...

OfflineFenderBender

• Camerado
« Reply #616 on: April 14, 2019, 12:11:53 am »
So jealous of you guys who managed to grab the audience recording before it got taken off line. I will be patiently waiting for the rumoured official cast recording, hopefully this will be released before Christmas 2020.

I caught 2 thoroughly enjoyable shows in Edinburgh and will definitely catch a couple more when the show rolls up at the Old Vic next year.

Offlinepigster

• Local Hero
« Reply #617 on: April 17, 2019, 11:49:50 am »
Delighted to say I went to the musical on Saturday 13th; it was superb! Funny, evocative, tear inducing, clever and dramatic. The scenes were set superbly, you always knew where the characters were and the way the story evolved was fantastic.
I’ve now ordered the film DVD (remember those?!)
Wondering if I can get to Edinburgh again in the next couple of weeks ... doubtful but I’ll definitely go again to The Old Vic!

OfflineFenderBender

• Camerado
« Reply #618 on: April 17, 2019, 12:14:57 pm »
So glad you enjoyed the show pigster. I hope you do get your wish to go again.

As I mentioned my wife and I caught 2 shows last week. Originally we booked tickets for Thursday 18th, not realising it was the Easter weekend and when we got round to looking at flights and hotels the prices were about double than the week before, so we opted to cut our losses and booked tickets for the 9th and 10th, managing to get a refund for the 18th at the box office.

We enjoyed the performances so much that we regretted handing back the tickets for the 18th as we too would have loved to see the show again. Still June 2020 is not so far away (and there is the little matter of the MK tour coming shortly).

Best regards
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 04:02:28 pm by FenderBender »

© 2018 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by knopflerized.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 37 queries.