Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #04 DTRW TOUR - Apr 29 2019 - Plaza de Toros de los Cal, Cordoba, Spain #SPOILER  (Read 37545 times)

Offlineallen

• A Mark in Time
  • Founder
  • Romeo
  • La KnopflerTK
    • A Mark in Time
DTRW TOUR 2019 [C 04] UK/Europe leg 04

VENUE & LATEST TICKET INFO
Location:- https://www.servitoro.com/en/415-bullring-los-califas-cordoba.html
Buy Tickets:- https://www.ticketmaster.es/event/mark-knopfler-entradas/13801?eventId=13801&track=DiscoveryAPI&camefrom=GLS%7CRiff+Producciones&brand=base_mb_es
Clock @ Weather: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/spain/cordoba

DIARIES
Guy Fletcher D.T.R.W. tour Diary: http://guyfletcher.co.uk/category/2019-european-tour-diary/
Richard Bennett Notes from the Road: https://www.richard-bennett.com/notes-from-the-road

A.M.I.T. HUB
Who’s going where?: https://www.amarkintime.org/forum/index.php?topic=6400.0
Tickets : sale / exchange / wanted: https://www.amarkintime.org/forum/index.php?board=48.0
Pre-concert meetings: https://www.amarkintime.org/forum/index.php?board=49.0

PREVIOUS/NEXT MARK KNOPFLER Concert
Previous concert:- https://www.amarkintime.org/forum/index.php?topic=6814.0
Next Concert:- https://www.amarkintime.org/forum/index.php?topic=6816.0

Buy USB’S of this concert:- https://store.markknopfler.com/down-the-road-wherever-live-2019?utm_source=website&utm_medium=landingpage&utm_campaign=04_25_19&utm_content=dtrw_liveconcerts
29 songs were played on the 2015 tour
20 songs yet played on this tour

SET LIST Changes from previous concert in RED

1. Nobody Does That
2. Corned Beef City
3. Sailing to Philadelphia
4. Once upon a time in the west
5. Romeo and Juliet

- oé oé oé

6. My Bacon Roll
7. Matchstick Man
8. Done with Bonaparte
9. Heart Full of Holes
10. Your Latest Trick
11. Silvertown Blues
12. Postcards from Paraguay
13. On Every Street
14. Speedway at Nazareth
15. Telegraph Road
16. Money for Nothing
17. Going Home
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 10:54:33 AM by allen »
My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues.

Offlinecold on the tollgate

• Guitar George
Hi everyone. Is there a live stream for tonight’s show? PM if possible
Thanks  :wave

Onlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler

Anyone can do a live stream if he/she wants...

The only thing is needed is someone who wants to take the effort.
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time

Anyone can do a live stream if he/she wants...

The only thing is needed is someone who wants to take the effort.
agree, it is quite a sacrifice to make, thnx to the person who did it the past 2 times. and as Jbaent says, everyone can do that sacrifice, if they care.
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
So the benchmark has been set after last night's storming concert in Madrid!! Wonder if there will be any suttle changes tonight??
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 07:13:21 PM by Knopflerfan »
* Mark Knopfler & Joe Bonamassa - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinecrimmer

• Camerado
  • BLUESY man Chris
WAM WAM WAM WAM WAM :lol, keep the rest the same as he seems tobe warming up nicely now!
SHANGR LA-2 concerts  KTGC-3 concerts 
ATRR- 1 concert GET LUCKY - 3 concerts
2011- 2 concerts PRIVATEERING- 6 concerts
TRACKER 6 concerts
DTRW Barcelona, leeds, Newcastle, RAH x2 ,Manchester, Birmingham,

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
WAM WAM WAM WAM WAM :lol, keep the rest the same as he seems tobe warming up nicely now!

Asked Guy about it this morning and he has (so far) completely skipped to answer that question... :thumbsdown

OnlineSilvertown

• Lady writer

Asked Guy about it this morning and he has (so far) completely skipped to answer that question... :thumbsdown

Well, what could he comment? He is very loyal Guy and would not say that some song should definitely be played.

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo

Would you expect something else. He never answers any setlist questions. If he does, he will get 25 a day.
He once did give the rehearselist for a tour when it was over. That’s the only time he did something like that. It was a few tours back. The only thing i remember from that is that they rehearsed The mans too strong but it was never performed live...

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms

Surprise surprise he hasn't answered you!!! Moving on....
* Mark Knopfler & Joe Bonamassa - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...

Would you expect something else. He never answers any setlist questions. If he does, he will get 25 a day.
He once did give the rehearselist for a tour when it was over. That’s the only time he did something like that. It was a few tours back. The only thing i remember from that is that they rehearsed The mans too strong but it was never performed live...

Right, Mark chose to develop HFB instead so not much regret about TMTS.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 08:18:23 PM by ds1984 »
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird

No did not expect anything, that's why i mentioned it was not SLQ but wishing him to tell why they seem to have skipped it. Playing in first show with amazing sound and then skip it, they must realise that fans are wondering.. i know he hates SLQ so no big deal...

Let's just hope it returns soon..

Offlinecrimmer

• Camerado
  • BLUESY man Chris
anyone there tonight to give us all setlist updates?
SHANGR LA-2 concerts  KTGC-3 concerts 
ATRR- 1 concert GET LUCKY - 3 concerts
2011- 2 concerts PRIVATEERING- 6 concerts
TRACKER 6 concerts
DTRW Barcelona, leeds, Newcastle, RAH x2 ,Manchester, Birmingham,

Offlineherlock

• Juliet

No did not expect anything, that's why i mentioned it was not SLQ but wishing him to tell why they seem to have skipped it. Playing in first show with amazing sound and then skip it, they must realise that fans are wondering.. i know he hates SLQ so no big deal...

I thought that nothing could suprise me anymore in terms of irrational choices, but I have to say that dropping the (great, and well played with fresh new arrangement) opener after one night, to replace it with the worse song of the new album that is even worse than BB as an opener, is taking this to a whole new, unprecedented level.

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird

I thought that nothing could suprise me anymore in terms of irrational choices, but I have to say that dropping the (great, and well played with fresh new arrangement) opener after one night, to replace it with the worse song of the new album that is even worse than BB as an opener, is taking this to a whole new, unprecedented level.

Yes, totally agree, I hope they bring it back.. about NDT, fine put it in a different place in the set, but as opener? Big NO NO, the sax/trumpet featured very well in the Barcelona WAM. I was either hoping for this or WII as opener, seems were getting none of them except first night then  :disbelief

I think they have used good openers in most tours... Broken Bones was maybe the worst at 2015, but yes I also think it's better than NDT as opener this time around... How do they manage to choose such bad opening songs? Don't they know which songs are the most popular among fans? Probably, just don't give a damn  :lol

Would be so much better to kick the show off with WII/WAM, even B.R as in 2010  :thumbsup

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.075 seconds with 37 queries.