Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #14 DTRW TOUR - May 15 2019 - Mercedes-Benz Arena, Berlin, Germany #SPOILER#  (Read 17366 times)

Offline2manyguitars

• Lady writer
  • What is life without music......
    • Here some occasionally resonable music..
Here's an idea.

Why don't we each compile a list of 20 of our least favourite Knopfler songs. Wish for those to be played at the upcoming concerts and then none of us will leave disappointed ;)

In the meantime unless Mark decides to play his entire back catalogue using Kazoo and Jew's harp, I'll be satisfied with whatever material he chooses to perform...

Offlinekaleo74

• Camerado
Here's an idea.

Why don't we each compile a list of 20 of our least favourite Knopfler songs. Wish for those to be played at the upcoming concerts and then none of us will leave disappointed ;)

In the meantime unless Mark decides to play his entire back catalogue using Kazoo and Jew's harp, I'll be satisfied with whatever material he chooses to perform...

Ok, what if  :

-Daddy's Gone to Knoxville
-Old Pigweed
-Quality Shoe
-Done with Bonaparte... oh sorry already chosen
  :)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 08:34:16 PM by kaleo74 »
If I realised that the chances were slim,
How come I'm so surprised when the tide rolled in

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo

Offlinekaleo74

• Camerado
Setlist for tonight  :think

https://store.markknopfler.com/berlin-2019-may-15-dtrw-live-concert

yep, no surprise but they are getting better and better with the songs now, maybe a little more courage on Brothers in arms and it will be perfect

Offline2manyguitars

• Lady writer
  • What is life without music......
    • Here some occasionally resonable music..
Here's an idea.

Ok, what if  :

-Old Pigweed
-Quality Shoe

Good so far, so I'll add Ticket To Heaven (or Ticket to haven - some of the uk based crowd may get that one!), How Long, and just to be controversial, for personal reasons Walk Of ******* Life....

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo

yep, no surprise but they are getting better and better with the songs now, maybe a little more courage on Brothers in arms and it will be perfect

Stil strange to post setlist while the concert haven even started

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird

3rd-4th time now this tour  :lol
Could it mean the set will remain intact and therefore not a big surprise?? Still I would not post it directly though..  :hmm

Offlinekaleo74

• Camerado
Here's an idea.

Ok, what if  :

-Old Pigweed
-Quality Shoe

Good so far, so I'll add Ticket To Heaven (or Ticket to haven - some of the uk based crowd may get that one!), How Long, and just to be controversial, for personal reasons Walk Of ******* Life....

haha excellent choice

Offlinekaleo74

• Camerado

3rd-4th time now this tour  :lol
Could it mean the set will remain intact and therefore not a big surprise?? Still I would not post it directly though..  :hmm

It's part of my daily routine now, few hours before the show I go check the setlist on Mark's website, no mistery and no disappointment or almost..

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...

https://store.markknopfler.com/***

I won't look at it as I want to discover it from live report!
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler

I doubt very much these are the setlist we are finding here.  They are printed off just after soundcheck or before the gig for the band.  It has just been coincidence and due to the static setlist that they have been correct.  These lists are probably just copied from the previous night.  Will likely still be correct mind you!
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlinekaleo74

• Camerado

I doubt very much these are the setlist we are finding here.  They are printed off just after soundcheck or before the gig for the band.  It has just been coincidence and due to the static setlist that they have been correct.

what about expectations ? if I order what I see and the same day there is slight change isn't it a lie ?

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler

I doubt very much these are the setlist we are finding here.  They are printed off just after soundcheck or before the gig for the band.  It has just been coincidence and due to the static setlist that they have been correct.

what about expectations ? if I order what I see and the same day there is slight change isn't it a lie ?

I know what you mean but there must be a clause in the small print where Mark reserves the right to change the set since the concert hasn't even started yet.  I mean anything could happen - Mark may not be able to perform and then there would be no concert at all.  That would be a whopper of a lie!
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo
I wonder when the setlist is made up.  I believe i’ve read in Guy’s diary once on a flight back after a concert they dicided to add a few changes for the next concert. So this could mean setlist is made a day before the concert. And last minute changes is not something likely for MK. He’s not Springsteen  ;D

Love Expresso

In one of the  2011 shows I stood next to the soundboard and the FOH man was busy on the phone and making several alterations with a pen on the laid out set list.. It was 10 minutes prior to the show.. Oh did I mention that it was during the break and therefore of course Bob's set that had been changed in that minute?

LE

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.068 seconds with 39 queries.