Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #29 DTRW TOUR - June 12 2019 - Scandinavium, Gothenburg, Sweden #SPOILER#  (Read 13880 times)

Offline2manyguitars

• Lady writer
  • What is life without music......
    • Here some occasionally resonable music..
Some good videos from this great concert!

You can post the video of Speedway in this thread or the one about his biggest greenies! 

Maybe the week off hasn't been such a good idea.  He was just getting into his stride.

Just throwing this one out there.....

I wonder if mark is on any pain medication because I know from experience that anything at the stronger end of the opiate based stuff can send you rapidly from guitar god to jabbering one note busker in 20 minutes flat (Or in the case of my guitar abilities, poor mans knopfler clone to dead penguin).

Not wishing to create or pour any metaphoric fuel on a conspiracy but it could explain a fair bit, and I'm sure on those leaflets you get in the box it says something along the lines of don't operate heavy machinery, don't drive, and don't attempt guitar herodom whilst under the influence.... :lol
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 10:40:47 PM by 2manyguitars »

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
I noticed Mark told someone to turn something off during WAM..

"Turn that off please... Turn that off!! Thank you"

Was it camera flashlight?

Offlineborder_reiver

• Founder
  • Romeo
  • "I've been down in Louisiana playing on his album"

Yes. Some idiot was filming with the phone and used the constant flashlight for better lighting. Probably a mistake but doesn't people know this stuff about their stuff?
"My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues."

Offlinequizzaciously

• Brother in Arms
  • Pavel Fomenkov

Yes. Some idiot was filming with the phone and used the constant flashlight for better lighting. Probably a mistake but doesn't people know this stuff about their stuff?

You're underestimating the level of people's stupidness :lol

I especially love going to a classic music recital and there's always mobile phone ringing, coughs and camera flashes everywhere. May be THE reason I've abandoned the idea of being a classical musician :lol

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms

Enough said there!! Common sense surely?
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

OfflineJarle

• Lady writer

I really don´t understand why they just don´t say that people are not allowed to film or take photos during the show. "Every" night there is a situation where Mark´s performance is disturbed by someone who think it would be great to have the whole show recorded on their iPhone, just to never watch it again... The current policy seems to be too complex for people to understand, and I am not sure if Mark is able to separate the different recording devices that are allowed and not allowed from the stage...
It's the end of a perfect day..,.

Offline2manyguitars

• Lady writer
  • What is life without music......
    • Here some occasionally resonable music..

I really don´t understand why they just don´t say that people are not allowed to film or take photos during the show. "Every" night there is a situation where Mark´s performance is disturbed by someone who think it would be great to have the whole show recorded on their iPhone, just to never watch it again... The current policy seems to be too complex for people to understand, and I am not sure if Mark is able to separate the different recording devices that are allowed and not allowed from the stage...
'

zzz…..Or he could put in a few months effort post production and film/produce a live dvd….zzz….zzz…..oh sorry.....was dreaming for a minute or two there....

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.028 seconds with 37 queries.